The real value of using technology in your classroom is not:
- student engagement- If you want better student engagement, design better lessons.
- the "cool" factor- see above
- 21st century skills- Identify what that means first, then we will talk.
- parent involvement- Do we really need to make more excuses for unengaged parents?
- learning how to keyboard- I won't even dignify this one with a response #oopsIguessIjustdid
- creating connections- We learn so much through others that are different.
- sharing- We are smarter than I.
- conversations-A post is an attempt to start a conversation, a comment makes it happen.
Today let us find some real value with our technology.
- Leave two excellent comments on your peers blog posts.
- Leave two excellent comments on students blogs outside our community. (See Below)
- Copy and paste all four comments to your blog and include the URL of the original post.
- Publish your post.